Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The new blog.


So we cancelled our typepad account because it was costing us some money and we weren't really using it. To be totally honest I an a lot less literate of the computer than I thought I was. I was afraid to change things on the blog because other things would dissapear. So here we are with the hopes that blogger will suit us better and that I will use it more. :) The free part helps to... I am a good friend of free. And so with out further ado our blog. Now an intro for those who don't know the crew.
 

Papa Bear, 30 ish.... hubba hubba.... workin' man


Mum, formerly known as Cat, 27 (I think....) My body isn't really shaped like that. I just thought i'd put that in there.

Here is the youngest as of yet James, 8 months.


From Left to Right we have Jacob, 4, Catherine, 3, Nathan, 9 (10 next month), and Grace, 6. 

So mum, daddeo, and five, going on six kidlets. Somewhere in the middle ish of the Canadian Prairies on a quest back to BC. Sounds exciting..... If only the morning sickness would give a little...

Will post again soon

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment